Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Garden Sprites





I have no idea where this photo came from. But I've got to say I like it a lot. They look like two little garden 'sprites' or elves or fairies or somethin' like that. I especially like the girl on the right with the big bows in her hair staring directly at the camera. And what is the story with the gal on the left with the garden gnome hat on?? Today has been a troublesome day loaded with lots of computer drama rama. I have had a hard time not screaming or crying or tossing my computer. I don't know if it's even fixed or not, but I am stopping with all the disc cleaning and defragging and trouble shooting. My next step is to re-install the operating system and I am loathe to do that and lose all my files that I've not backed up. Oh good lord help me!

1 comment:

  1. See, aside from the "Dutch Girl" hat on the left, you know what I noticed? In front of the gal on the right, just below the kitten in the photo, is a big elephant ear plant leaf. I think that's the name. I noticed it because two summers ago I they were growing like mo-fo's next to my driveway and are kinda ugly to me, personally, huge and weedy looking, so a couple of times I took my weed-whacker out to this 8x70-foot area and took 'em out.

    Those things are actually 102% water, don't ask how, they just manage it somehow. They don't get chopped down, they splash apart and fling little wet green bits all over you and your socks and jeans and newly-green sneakers. I mean, they EXPLODE into liquid. Other words to consider: gush, burst, aquifer, goo, splush, splatter, tsunami, wet wet wet wet wet.

    ReplyDelete